CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE
and CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Jim Phillips is one of America's foremost authorities in family preparedness, personal disaster response, and winter industrial safety training. Come and let Jim take you in a personal, in depth, preparedness journal of discovery. Learn how to be prepare for emergencies here!
You are invited to subscribe to (at no cost or obligation) The Provident Living Times™, the weekly newsletter with links to Jim's free online classes, and more.
I invite you to subscribe to my Members Only section for exclusive instructional content, interviews, and special offers on products given only to Members, learn more.
JIMSWAY IS A WAY TO LIVE!
• What you know is more important than what you have.
• Your attitude and outlook will determine the type of outcome
you will get—you will get what you have created.
• There is no tragedy in loss, sickness, injury or even death—the
only tragedy is if you lose who you are, what you stand for and
where you are going.
• Never lose sight of the fact that you are unique and can make a
positive difference in the life of people, animals and the earth,
but first you must decide to just that.
• Life is not filled with chances, it is filled with choices—choose
well, choose the right.